Sunday, December 11, 2011

'Tis the Season of Giving!


What better gift to give than a book to a child who needs it most?!? I have been frequently visiting a site called "We Give Books." This site allows you to read a variety of childrens' books online (cool enough, right?). But that's not all! For EACH book you read, they will donate a book to a literacy campaign of your choice! It's such a wonderful cause! Not only do I get to add to my growing list of "read" books on GoodReads, but I am also making positive contributions through my love of reading. Win-win!


I thought this was so amazing that I am going to try it out with my students this week. I made a class login and plan on using the same login for each student. I will let you know how it goes!


In the meantime, head on over to We Give Books and give some books yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment